Representing Victims Of Medical Malpractice
Doctors, nurses, hospital staff and all health care providers have the obligation to work in their patients’ best interests. When they are careless or reckless, any mistakes could endanger their patients’ long-term health or lives. Some of those errors can rise to the level of malpractice.
At Carter Craig, Attorneys at Law, we understand how complex these cases are and what it takes to successfully recover compensation. Based in Danville, Virginia, we serve patients and their families throughout Southside Virginia and northern North Carolina in a wide range of medical practice claims. These include:
- A misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis that leads to missed treatments or the wrong treatments
- Surgical errors like operating on the wrong body part or leaving a foreign object inside the body cavity
- Prescribing the wrong medication, too much medication or too little medication
- Errors made by emergency room staff
- Acquiring an infection in the hospital due to unsanitary conditions
If you suspect you or a loved one is the victim of medical malpractice, it is important to consult with an attorney quickly. Do not sign any release forms that the hospital asks you to sign, and do not discuss your case with the doctor or post about it on social media. We will quickly and thoroughly investigate your case to determine if it rises to the level of medical malpractice and help you determine the best way to proceed.
Schedule A Free Consultation To Learn More
Medical malpractice cases are quite complex. However, there is no risk to you discussing your rights and options with us at a free consultation. If we accept your case, it will be on a contingency basis, meaning you will owe no fees unless and until our lawyers secure compensation on your behalf.
To get started, send us an email or call our office in Danville at or .