If you have been hurt because of someone else’s — a driver, a doctor, a property owner or manufacturer — negligence, and you want to explore your options for recovering compensation, you absolutely need an attorney on your side.
At the Danville, Virginia, firm of Carter Craig, Attorneys at Law, our attorneys have spent their entire careers guiding injury victims and their families through the personal injury process. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients, including some of the largest verdicts and settlements in Southside Virginia. We can put that experience and track record to use for you.
What An Attorney Can Do For You
Personal injury cases are complex, and a claim for serious injuries or wrongful death can take a great investment of time and money. When you obtain legal representation, you can rely on your lawyer to do all of this complex work, while you focus on your recovery.
Your lawyer can:
- Speak to insurance adjusters on your behalf to ensure your rights are secure
- Work with experts to conduct an investigation into the cause of your accident and prove negligence
- Secure evidence and speak to witnesses to craft a compelling case
- Work with your doctors to ensure you have supporting documentation of your injuries
- Negotiate on your behalf or fight for you at trial when necessary
Insurance companies rely on people like you not being aware of your legal rights after an accident. With a personal injury lawyer in your corner, you will send a message that you intend to secure the compensation you deserve. We will make sure you are treated with respect.
Schedule Your Free Consultation With A Lawyer Today
When you need compensation for your medical bills and lost wages, do not compromise on securing quality representation. We are one of the Danville region’s premier personal injury firms because our lawyers know how to get results. To learn more, contact us online or call 434-710-4794 or 866-605-6017 to get started.